Mexican-American-Proarchive.Com Is Proud To Announce The Best Occupations For Mexican American Professionals During This Decade
Mexican American Pro Archives (http://www.mexican-american-proarchive.com) is proud to announce the best occupations for Mexican American professionals during this decade.
The U.S. Bureaus of Labor Statistics has listed occupations with the largest job growth. This data as compared with the latest American Community Survey for 2012 shows the following results.
Here is a selected list of professional workers with their percentage growth for the years 2010 to 2020.
The American Community survey has consistently showed during the past three years that Mexican Americans are making good progress in Business, Science and Art occupations. Their numbers have moved from 16.2% in 2010 to 16.6% for the year of 2012. These numbers still pale in comparison to the general population which grew from 35.9% in 2010 to 39.6% in 2012. Nonetheless, there is progress and that is always welcome.
Listed below are listed some of the occupations that the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects as having the largest job growth for the years of 2010 to 2020:
- Medical Assistants will grow by 30.9%
- Physicians and Surgeons will grow by 24.4%
- Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses will grow by 22.4%
- Registered Nurses will grow by 14.3%
- In addition the latest American Community Survey showed that College and/or Graduate School Enrollment has continued to grow from 16.8% in 2010 to 18.2% in 2012. This percentage is growing at a faster rate than the general population which grew from 28.3% in 2010 to 28.8% in 2012
Some of the jobs that the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that could be filled my Mexican American Professionals include:
- Postsecondary Teachers will grow by 17.4%
- Elementary School Teachers, Except Special Education will grow by 16.8%
- Accountants and Auditors will grow by 15.7%
- First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers will grow by 14.3%